Thursday, June 22, 2017

DARK IMMOLATION

Here we are, folks! Dark Immolation, book two of the Chaos Queen Quintet, has been unleashed upon the english-speaking world! (It was technically unleashed two days ago, but I've been so busy I forgot to post about it! Hopefully you've been following me on all other forms of social media and have kept up 😁.)

The book is available in paperback, ebook, and audiobook formats, so choose your preferred format and have at it!

Overall I'm quite happy with this book, and I cannot wait for all of you to read it. Check out the synopsis:
A new religion is rising, gathering followers drawn by rumors of prophetess Jane Oden. Her sister Cinzia--once a Cantic priestess--is by her side, but fears that Jane will lead them to ruin. For both the Church and the Nazaniin assassins are still on their trail, and much worse may come.
Knot, his true nature now revealed if not truly understood, is haunted by his memories, and is not the ally he once was. Astrid travels to Tinska to find answers for her friend, but the child-like vampire has old enemies who have been waiting for her return. And beyond the Blood Gate in the empire of Roden, a tiellan woman finds herself with a new protector. One who wants to use her extraordinary abilities for his own ends...
And, of course, the phenomenal cover:


Thanks, everyone! Now please excuse me while I continue revising book 3!
 

5 comments:

  1. The Dark Immolation cover looks amazing. Congrats on another release. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Travis!

      Hows your own writing going? Will you be releasing a sequel to SONG OF LOCKE anytime soon?

      Delete
    2. Actually, the reason is a long story, but I'm working on a space opera novel called STARCHILD. So that will be my next release, sometime near Christmas hopefully. Will return to SONG OF LOCKE or ECKSDOT after that's wrapped up. : )

      Delete
  2. Having never really read a dark fantasy book before, Duskfall kept me reading and engaged and I'm anxious to read Dark Immolation- Thank You 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, and I hope you enjoy Dark Immolation just as much!

      Delete