Tuesday, November 28, 2017

THANK YOU!


In the wake of Thanksgiving, there's one thing that's stood out to me that I wanted to express on the webs, but it'll take me a few paragraphs, so, *TL, DR: I'm grateful to be an author, and I'm grateful for every single one of you awesome folks who have helped, contributed, offered encouragement, and bought or talked about my books!*
I have two books on shelves, and three more in the pipeline. DUSKFALL is still doing very well where sales are concerned (🙌). I'd like DARK IMMOLATION to be doing better, but considering it's a direct sequel I can't be upset at its performance so far at all. And I'm ecstatic for BLOOD REQUIEM to hit the shelves in June! DF is already out in Germany, and DI comes out in Germany in May. DF should be out in Poland in the very near future. There are print, ebook, and audio versions of each of my books available.
Basically, I have a lot to be thankful for on this front, and I'm so grateful to be doing what I love for a living.
But I can't say that without thinking of all of you. So, this post is for you all! THANK YOU! 🙏
Thank you for telling me you've enjoyed my books! That, more than anything, helps me on the days where I wonder what in the world I'm doing and why I'm doing it. That helps me remember the why.
Thank you for talking about my books with other people! That's the single most helpful thing anyone could ever do for an author, I think--just talk to someone about a book, and how/why you enjoyed it.
Thank you for leaving reviews of my books on Amazon and Goodreads! While you may not realize it, that actually helps a lot as well.
Thank you for liking and sharing, or at least putting up with posts about my books!
Thank you, of course, for purchasing my books! Whether for yourself or as gifts, I sincerely hope you enjoy them (and, to those of my friends who have bought them with no intent on reading them whatsoever, of which I know there are a few--I hope you enjoy bragging about how you know an author! 😉 ).
And, most of all, thank you for reading. I'm so grateful I get to tell the stories of Winter, Knot, Cinzia, Astrid, and so many others. I hope you're enjoying their tales as much as I am--and I CANNOT WAIT for you to read what I've written in Books 3 and 4! 😁
So, again, thank you. It looks like I'll be able to do this for a while, and that is, in large part, thanks to you ❤️. I have the best friends, family, and fans in the world, and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment