Thursday, August 09, 2018

Current Research: Artificial Super Intelligence

While I'm hard at work finishing the Chaos Queen Quintet, I've also been making time to research my next (post Chaos Queen) project. For the most part, that means researching artificial intelligence, artificial super intelligence, nanotechnology, and so forth. Here's what I've read so far:


And here's what's coming up (as soon as I finish book 4):


Cool stuff! I'll probably go into more detail about this in the future, but I just wanted to share it for now. It's making me very excited about my next project...about which, for now, I will say nothing :-).

2 comments:

  1. I know you're not saying anything about your new project, but I am positively excited for it, based off your research here!! Good luck and hope you continue finding awesome books to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Thank you! I’m very excited for it as well! :-D

      Delete