Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Cruise! (Part 2)

More pics from super awesome cruise time...

Tons of shows on the ship, including the full broadway version of Chicago.


Next stop:  Jamaica.  We went on an excursion where we hiked up a waterfall, basically...

All had to hold hands in a line.  It was awesome.



We kissed once or twice.


Yah, seriously.  A waterfall.




And we ate DELICIOUS Jamaican jerk chicken and pork.


And a weird fried cornbread thing.


View from our cruise ship...


Second formal night!


Our beloved floor # 6.  And my very attractive wife.


Me looking rather dashing, if I do say so myself.


They had outdoor movies.  Seriously, this cruise ship was massive.


I'm pretty sure the #1 reason people go on cruises is to see the wildlife.


Tons of delicious places to eat on the ship, by the way.  I gained 10 lbs and I don't care who knows it.

Oh, there was another zipline.  This one was ON OUR BOAT.


Seriously, believe me when I tell you this ship was big...they had outdoor rock walls.  (And an ice skating rink, for that matter, not shown.)








Seriously.  Tons of places to eat.


Last stop:  Cozumel, Mexico.

So, yeah....basically it was a wonderful and amazing trip and we had boat loads of fun, pun completely intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment