Thursday, June 30, 2022

QR22 Day 30! Schitt's Creek!

 


Last but far from least, for the final day of my Pride Month Queer Representation challenge: Schitt's Creek.

David Rose might be one of my favorite fictional characters of all time. (For queer purposes, his wine bottle dialog is iconic. As is his entire character.) But then I also love Alexis! And Moira! And Stevie! And Patrick! And Johnny! And so many other things about this show! The cast just nails every moment, the memes are in infinite supply, it makes my cry from laughter and then cry from happiness, and it has Moira's Rose's Garden. I have a running list of top 5 sitcoms that doesn't change often, but Schitt's Creek immediately made the cut. This show is iconic. You should watch it, and you should also watch the special "Best Wishes, Warmest Regards," which is really wonderful and puts a new perspective on the entire show.

Happy Pride Month! ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค

(Probably next week I'll do some honorable mentions and a reflective post on the list as a whole, so that's coming as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment