Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Point

Some clarifications:

This blog exists, mostly, for my writing.  I'll be using it to express my goals, hopes, desires, accomplishments, and (inevitably) failures and successes as a writer.  Thats the idea.  I'll talk about things I'm working on, future projects, things I've learned, my opinions about the whole process and little things that may help me or motivate me or that I do or do not like about the whole thing, and my path to publishing.

I'll probably do some book reviews now and then.  I'll keep you updated on the progress of my MFA program, and what I'm reading/watching/thinking/experiencing in general.  I'm sure I'll express more than once how much I love Apple products.  So expect to see anything on the blog.

But, mostly, I'm going to try to talk about writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment