Thursday, February 01, 2018

#AuthorLifeMonth Day 1


Author Life Month is back! I'm excited to be doing it again, and hoping that it will jumpstart my blogging habits this year.

I'll be going through (most of) these prompts in the month of February (I'm not yet aware of any fan art for my books, for example, so I'll either skip that one or do something else). Some of the responses will be similar to what I did last year, but I'm looking forward to running through it again and seeing how things have changed.

So, to get things started, let's check out my books. And wouldn't you know it, I have one more book available than I did last year--Dark Immolation was released in June of 2017--and I have three more on the way this year! (Er, don't get too excited--two of them are translations of my work being released in other countries.)

The three of my books that are available right now are Duskfall and Dark Immolation, books 1 and 2 of the Chaos Queen Quintet (a dark epic fantasy series), and Frostflamme, the German translation of Duskfall.
The German translation of Dark ImmolationFeuerstunde, will be released in Germany on 2 May of this year.
And of course Blood Requiem, book 3 of the Chaos Queen Quintet, will be released on 5 June of this year!

Also, Duskfall will be translated into a third language: Polish! That version should be released later this year.

I think it's going to be an exciting year. Blood Requiem in particular is shaping up very nicely, and I can't wait until it reaches the masses in June!


No comments:

Post a Comment