Monday, February 26, 2018

If you've got a mo, give me a vo!

Ya'll!

I didn't find out about this until recently, and then was too busy with Pensacon to post anything, but apparently my book Dark Immolation on the long list for the David Gemmell Legend Award this year!

Go here to vote for me, if that strikes your fancy.

I ever-so-brilliantly coined the phrase "if you've got a mo', give me a vo'" (because vo = vote, right? it's now my campaign slogan for all of that extensive campaigning I do, you know...)

And, while you're out there vo-ing (getting ridiculous now), might I also suggest Dave Butler's Witchy Eye for the Morningstar Award. It's awesome.

Anyway. I'm up against some pretty awesome authors, so my hopes aren't too high, but it's an honor just to be on the long list! 🙏 🙌


No comments:

Post a Comment