Tuesday, July 13, 2010

a (potential) change in plans

I'm pretty sure a change in plans is taking place.  I'll confirm if/when it actually happens, but for now I just though I would taunt everyone*.  That's all.

* Whoa whoa, don't get all excited, just because there's taunting involved.  Its really nothing that great, just a slight (and by slight I mean major) and very unexpected (and by unexpected I mean unexpected) twist in how some things have been going.  I thought something would happen one way, and its starting to happen in a totally different way, that's all (forgive the ambiguity).  The only reason I'm not disclosing full details now is because I'm not sure if the change is permanent or not . . . hopefully it is, but I don't quite know for sure.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment