Thursday, March 02, 2017

Upcoming (and tentative) 2017 Schedule

Hey folks! Figured I'd post a schedule of all the conferences, conventions, books tours, etc. I'm hoping to do in 2017. A few things are still up in the air but once I have those nailed down I'll get it up on my website as well. I'm excited for the year--there's some really cool stuff ahead!

16-18 February  |  Life, the Universe, and Everything - My Schedule  |  Provo, UT

2-5 March  |  Emerald City Comic Con - My Schedule  |  Seattle, WA

8-10 June  |  Fyrecon  |  Layton, UT

20 June  |  Dark Immolation Release Party!  |   Weller Book Works - SLC, UT

July  |  Dark Immolation and Witchy Eye Book Tour!  |  PNW

Monday 10 July - Mysterious Galaxy Books
San Diego, CA

Tuesday 11 July - Borderlands Books
San Francisco, CA

Wednesday 12 July - Reader's Guide Bookstore
Salem, OR

Wednesday 12 July - The Book Bin
Salem, OR

Thursday 13 July - Powell's Books at Cedar Hills Crossing
Portland, OR

Friday 14 July - University Bookstore
Seattle, WA

Saturday 15 July - The Rediscovered Bookshop
Boise, ID

2 August  |  Reading/Signing  |  London, UK

9-13 August  |  Worldcon  |  Helsinki, Finland

17-20 August |  Gen Con  |  Indianapolis, IN

September  |  Dark Immolation Book Tour Part 2!  |  UT, NV, AZ, CA

Details and Locations TBA

21-23 September  |  Salt Lake Comic Con  |  Salt Lake City, UT

2-5 November  |  World Fantasy Convention  |  San Antonio, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment