Monday, May 22, 2017

Morningstar Award Short List!

Duskfall has officially made it as a finalist on the David Gemmell Morningstar Award ballot!

That means Duskfall is considered by many to be one of the best debuts of 2016, and it's in great company--overall pretty stellar stuff, if you ask me. I'm flattered and very happy that the book has gone this far.

If you're interested in helping it go a little bit further, go vote for it now! Before the end of the month!

The winner will be announced on Saturday, 15 July at Edge-Lit 6 in Derby, UK. I will, of course, keep you posted on how that goes.

Thank you to all of you who have voted, and who will vote in the near future! I'm grateful so many people are enjoying the book, and I can't wait for all of you to get your hands on book two in just a few weeks.

🙏🤞😁

No comments:

Post a Comment