Tuesday, May 15, 2018

BLOOD REQUIEM Launch Party!


Release day for Blood Requiem, book three of the Chaos Queen Quintet, draws nigh!


We'll once again celebrate with a release day party at Weller Book Works in Salt Lake City. The event will begin at 6:30 PM with a reading from Blood Requiem, followed by a brief Q&A, and then The Signing of the Books.

It'll be a lot of fun. Weller's has hosted launch parties for my previous two books, and they've both been fantastic.

I'm particularly looking forward to this one because of how I feel about Blood Requiem. While Books 1 and 2 were both great (albeit for very different reasons), and I'm very proud of both of them, I'm particularly excited about Book 3. I think it's, pretty unequivocally, the best of the series so far. I cannot wait for everyone to read it!

So, if you're in the area, come hang out and celebrate with us!

And, if you aren't in the area, keep your eyes peeled here, because we're putting the finishing touches on a book tour for the middle of June! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment