Monday, September 10, 2018

50 Blog Posts This Year (so far)!

Just wanted to point out a small milestone for this blog:

With my last post about my appearance at FanX 2018 (which went very well, by the way--the "Was Thanos Right?" Debate panel was particularly fun), I've hit fifty blog posts for 2018! Not only is that a nice round number, but it's also the most blog posts I've ever published in a single year--and we still have 3+ months to go!

This makes me happy because it actually doesn't seem like I've made any real effort to increase my blog output. I think, instead, I've actually just had a lot more things to talk about this year, or a lot more things I've chosen to talk about, anyway. So, neat.

According to just about everyone, blogs are a dying medium, so I'm not sure how much longer it will be viable. That said, I do still view it as the most effective way to convey information to my readers--especially, of course, information about my books--so I don't see me stopping anytime soon.

We'll see! But for now, I'm happy. Also, Book 4 is coming along swimmingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment