Tuesday, June 18, 2019

FEAR THE STARS is available NOW!


Fear the Stars, book four in the Chaos Queen Quintet, is available in the US today!

It already came out a couple weeks ago in the UK, so it's now available in most English-speaking areas.

Order it from Amazon, order it or buy it from your local B&N, or get it from a variety of other places (namely Powell's!).

I'm hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) over at the r/fantasy subreddit all day today, so if you have any burning questions for me (Who is the Chaos Queen? Why do I like Taylor Swift so much? Whose blood did I drink to become so awesome? etc.!), head on over and ask them! Also upvote the post, if you don't mind, so more people can see it :-D.

And, of course, we've got the release day event tonight at Weller Book Works in Salt Lake City! If you're in the Utah area, come on by! Starting at 6:30 PM we'll do a reading, a Q&A, and a signing. There will probably be official Fear the Stars t-shirts and other swag. It'll be fun time.

I'm very excited for Fear the Stars to reach the public. I love this book, it's my favorite I've written so far, and I can't wait for everyone to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment