Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pensacon 2018

Hey ya'll! I'll be at Pensacon this weekend in Pensacola, Florida! It'll be my first time attending this con, and I'm particularly excited. I'll be there chiefly as part of the Bard's Tower traveling bookstore with some other fantastic authors:



But I'll also be on a couple panels! Check them out:

Friday 23 February 2:45 - 3:30 PM - Professional Geek (Pensacola Grand Ballroom C)
Join authors Jim Butcher, Dan Wells, Christopher Husberg, and Andrew Gaska as they discuss what it takes to make the passions pay the bills, overcoming challenges and reveling in what makes it all worthwhile.

Sunday 25 February 2:45 - 3:30 PM - The Future is Now (Saenger Theater 2nd Floor Room A)
Join Claudia Grey, Dan Wells, Joshua Vogt, and Christopher Husberg as they discuss the influence of future and space on literature, movies, and games. From immersive gaming experiences like "The Void" to why we keep coming back to franchises like Star Wars.

So, if you're in the Pensacola area, come on by!

2 comments:

  1. I got your book from Pensacon today. I am excited to get started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure to meet you! I just got home late last night, but I'll get the other book in the mail by tomorrow at the latest. I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete