Wednesday, June 01, 2022

QR22 Day 1 - Heartstopper

Hey alls! I've decided that for each day of Pride Month I'm going to talk about my favorite queer books, TV shows, and films (and some other things). If any of this stuff sounds good to you, check it out! I think more *quality* representation is only a good thing. (You can find an ongoing master list of everything I recommend here.)

But first on my list is Hearstopper! Netflix recently released a really great adaptation of Alice Oseman's graphic novel series. Both are really good. If you're looking for a really fun, gay, angsty yet heartwarming teen romance, look no more. Also there's bi representation, which can be tough to come by (more on that later), and the soundtrack SLAPS. All around it's a win. 🏳️‍🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment